Fixed!!!!

Did you try to visit my site tonight? Or last night, I guess. (not that I would ever stay up past 1am fixing my blog. No way!) It didn't work, did it? Because Google was watching out for us. Thanks Google!
I was a bit confused because I tried running programs to find this malware it said was on my site and just couldn't figure out what was going on. It was obvious I hadn't been hacked.
But one of my pictures came from a site that did have malware. It was like a big internet STD spreading to anything that touched it. And even having the link made my site an accomplice. And smarty pants me was finally able to figure out what googlebot couldn't! (see: I'm awesome!!)
So I had to remove it and the only way to do that was to remove my post.
No more ranting about the crazy lady (me) with 57 spices.
And I'm sad. Because you all had some fun comments.
So now I know to stop being lazy by just linking to other sites for pictures, even if they seem innocuous at first. Can I just claim fair use instead?
In the mean time, I'm sure you all will be thrilled to know that I have scavenged both my blog and my computer and both should be malware free. Now that you're filled with that peace of mind, go to sleep. I mean it. Because after 3 weeks of interrupted sleep by sick children (tonight was no exception, btw), you need the sleep; you look terrible.