Keeping it Together

Don't hate me, but I'm doing really well with three kids. Obviously I have little to no time for the computer, but I manage a shower at least every other day and my house is clean and I don't feel overwhelmed. No one believes me. They think I'm in denial. I was thinking about that this morning and I realized the reason why: there isn't a bunch of crap to clean up. We held a yard sale last Saturday and were able to unload almost all our leftover stuff. I still need to convince myself I am not a crafter and rid myself of crafty supplies (I am not a crafter. I am NOT a crafter!) but I suppose we all have our achilles heels. I'm sure it will be purged by the end of summer.
To be pefectly truthful, I think another reason I'm doing well is because I'm not pregnant anymore. For me, anything is easier than being pregnant. It really is cruel that with each one I have I just keep wanting more. Do I hate my body that much?
I can't believe I want to do it again!! I just love these kids too much!
I really, really love gardening you guys. I love it. When I need to recharge, I go out and weed. When I weed my garden I think of the "weeds" in my life I want to eliminate as well. It's great therapy!
The new kid is awesome! Even though she was my smallest at birth she has surpassed the other 2 in weight at 2 weeks. She's a champion nurser. Time will tell if it keeps up, but so far she is my easiest baby. Remembering my son as an infant and talking to other moms, I really think the first is the hardest. It's such an enormous transition and you have no idea what you're doing. What do you think? Am I just lucky? My luck will run out, I promise. This one will probably be an even bigger terror than Gozer when she turns 2. Please don't hate me.