It's Getting Harder to Think

So I'm 34 weeks pregnant now and I'm starting to feel it. My back aches, I'm so tired and for some reason I have started itching all over like crazy. I had blood work done to test for this liver disease but it came back normal so meanwhile I'm just really itchy. They'll test again if this keeps up. It's hard for me to think about much else in my life right now. Meanwhile, Mr. Small House is wanting to get rid of more stuff (yay!!! he's on my side now!!!) and is thinking of going on a technology fast: no movies, internet, cell phone....I'm not sure what else. He really wants to clean up our cluttered backyard (I haven't purged kids toys or anything else back there yet) and dig and plant. Now I see how much of a nut I've looked like the past year. I'm trying to get him to post about it on here, but that may be asking too much. I, on the other hand, am reaching that stage where I don't care if the kids just want to watch movies all day as long as it lets me rest. I don't know how some women manage schedules and stay strict on rules when they enter the homestretch of pregnancy. Bravo to you ladies!

Labels: