The Purpose of the Blog

I'm always on the web looking for ways to make my "small house" work for our family. What do other people do? Sometimes I find a gem from someone who is really making a small house work. But most of the time it's people without kids living in 200 sqft, or a family of 4 telling of the difficulties of making 2200 sqft just barely work. Most of the small space decorating ideas aren't very applicable to real life. Nothing I can relate to.
Since many of my friends and neighbors are in similar circumstances and are also looking for solutions, I thought I'd start my own blog about it. A place to share the joys and challenges of raising kids in less than 1000sqft. To get/share ideas for raising kids with a conservation attitude and an appreciation for what they have. Now I realize we are not nearly as cramped as other families. My neighbor lives in a home about 300 sqft bigger than mine and has 7 children. I have to remind myself of her every time I wonder if we can really have 3 (or more) kids with only one bathroom! Still, as our family grows we'll come across new problems and ways of solving them. I think the inernet can be a wonderful place for like-minded people to share ideas and experiences.