Back to blogging

I've wanted to blog, but I was waiting until I uploaded pictures of the bread (it didn't work). But my camera battery is dead and the charger is in the car. Needless to say, I haven't brought the charger in yet. Hopefully I'll remember when hubby gets home for lunch.

I bought the book Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day. The previous recipe I tried was from these guys (on the website), but there's things in the book I needed to know. So I'll try again later this week. I'm not sure if I'll like it or not, but it's worth a shot. I have many more to try I'm on hold for at the library.

Christmas was wonderful and I made some really cute gifts for my kids I'm excited to post pictures of. I've spent the last week getting my home back in order though. The number one rule of living in a small house is you have to keep it clean! I'm also finally painting over the last of the baby vomit pink in my bathroom and kitchen. I haven't picked a paint color yet, but primer white beats that horrible pasty color I was surrounded by.

Pics, and more pics to come!

Meanwhile, we're loving sledding in the backyard! But every day it isn't snowing I'm just aching for spring so we start digging in the yard. Hubby and I are both going a little stir crazy and have drawn out plans to convert the entire backyard into nothing but food growing goodness. With the baby coming we'll be lucky to get a few fruit trees in, I know. But it's fun to plan!

Labels: , ,