A kid post

I don't write much about my kids on this blog for privacy reasons, but I'm going to today. The boy and I bonded today by having sore throats together. So we chilled most of the day, watched Kung Fu Panda, and drank hot wassail. Baby girl started clapping and thinks it's the coolest thing EVER!! She also held her arms out to me and said "mama" today. *heart* I'm actually more touched she held her arms out to me. She's only done that for dad before. This is the beginning of the my hostile takeover for my children's affections. mwahahaha!

Hubby and I are talking more and more about homeschooling and starting to do some serious research into it. It's a big commitment and we are mostly sure we want to do it, but not if we're ready to. I must admit it's a tempting idea to have a day/morning to myself. But since that's the only con I can think of for me, the scales are tipped heavily in the "pro" direction. I want to find more websites for local homeschoolers I can talk to and meet with, so if anyone knows of any in Provo, please let me know! No disparaging remarks needed, I'm already well aware of what some of you think of homeschooling ;-).

Labels: ,