Monday, February 18, 2008

How was your holiday weekend?

Mine was great! I was cured of pregnancy and had a baby. I have a habit of starting labor 4 days before my due date. This is my baby girl.

img_1052.jpg

She was born Friday, Feb. 15 at 9:52 pm after 7 hours of labor and only 3 easy pushes. 6 lbs 2 oz, 18 in long. She's bigger than we all anticipated, so we're glad. They had to keep an eye on her the first day, but she's doing really well now. Mom only had minor heart complications, but her and baby are home and doing fine.

img_1060.jpgimg_1068.jpgimg_1082.jpg

12 comments:

  1. My weekend was boring, looks like yours was wonderful, congrats on the new life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! I wanted to come by and bring you flowers, but I didn't want to leave the flu as a parting gift. So I'll enjoy the pics, and come by soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so beautiful, I am so excited to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! She's a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, yo.

    Dude. You totally had a girl. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was cured of pregnancy and had a baby.

    I think that's the best funny I've heard all week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work. She's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh....what a doll! congrats, but sorry the 29th of Feb didn't work out for ya!

    Hey, this pertains to nothing here but I just tagged you for a meme over at my place. It will give ya something easy to write about! If you want...but I'm sure you have your hands full for the time being!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY, congrats on being cured of pregnancy. Feels so good.

    I was happy to hear she was bigger than expected.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi K, how are you doing? How are you adjusting to the 2-kid life?

    ReplyDelete