Busy

I feel busy. Crazy. I had grading, grading, and more grading at the beginning of the week. I really do love my job. Seriously. I have the best job! Now I'm trying to catch up on housework and mothering and play. Thank goodness for flylady or I'd be in big trouble. Thank you Shauna, for introducing me to her.

We have one last furnace guy coming, but I think we've already made our decision. Thank you Questar gas, consumer reports, the better business bureau and the random HVAC consultants on the web for helping us make our decision. I like to be thorough.
I finally got a bunch of books I put on hold at the library and I'm crazy trying to read them because other people want them after me. It's like everyone wants to raise their kids awesomely or something.
The weather has already killed off 2 of my plants and damaged another from wind. That sucks.

But this weekend I get to go see my little brother and his family get sealed. I love going to the temple. Any chance to get away from "the world" is good.

I still haven't been able to cut cheese from my diet, but I've mostly cut meat. I had to finish off the turkey bacon today though. mmmm turkey bacon. But I haven't been in any pain this week, except Easter. Stupid Cadbury mini eggs (drool). I think I need to get my husband into rehab for those. But now I'm feeling good and I'm still taking me herbs and zeolite. I don't think I could function without them anymore. :) This weekend my mom and I did some balances (energy work) which I haven't done for a while. It's helped me to revive my love for alternative medicine. It's good to get back to things that make you happy.

Labels: , , ,