Overcoming disease

Hubby's doing the community emergency response training and they've said that whether a person lives or dies is 90% mental. The same goes for disease. My dad has decided he will not die from lung cancer and he is beating the odds. I'm going to follow his example. I've talked a bit about this zeolite stuff my dad and I have been taking. He started on supplements around the same time he started chemo in October. The biggest improvement they've noticed has been with the zeolite. Since he's been taking it, the effects of chemo haven't been as noticeable. He still feels pretty sucky on chemo weeks, but he looks a ton better and gets over it faster.

So I started taking it for my endometriosis pain in December and I can't believe the immediacy of the effects. After a few days my fatigue is gone, and after only about 2 days I have little to no pain. I've been off of it a couple of times to test it out and can't believe how much it was helping me. I refuse to accept what the doctors have told me about my options. I'm determined to cure this without surgery and without being on painkillers and hormones for the next 20 years. I keep looking for things on the web so maybe the experiences I post will help others.

Because the culprit of endometriosis pain is estrogen I'm going to try to eliminate as much as I can from my diet. That means no more soy milk and really limiting my animal product (unless raised w/o hormones) intake. Xenoestrogens found in pesticides and air pollution are also culprits. Dioxin has been shown to have a direct link to endometriosis. Zeolite cleans these out of your body so I'm going on a zeolite detox. There's nothing on their website yet about endometriosis and zeolite so I'm doing my own experiments. Let's see if I can get rid of it instead of just control it. I'm going to stay on zeolite and eliminate these things from my diet for a while and see what happens. I also need to use less plastic since it has estrogens in it.

Labels: , ,