Got a headache?

Licensed to Pill


So, I could've taken Zoloft.  Then I wouldn't have to do difficult therapy.  Yet.  But here are the side effects that occured in more than 15% of patients with my disorders: ejaculation failure (no!!!), dry mouth, diarrhea/loose stools, nausea, insomnia.  There are lot more, but they occured in less than 15%.

You know, sometimes you really do need a good anti-depressant.  But I think more often than not you just need to deal with your issues and come to grips with life.  And honestly, I already have insomnia.  I really don't want to have to wear depends just to avoid feeling like crap (*insert joke here*).

Do we over medicate?  Or do we just have more advances in science to help with lifes ails?  I can see both sides, especially when my friends and I have very real mental disorders.  I would argue though that we should first look toward lifestyle and attitude changes before popping a pill or 10.